The Project Manager provides program management support in the overall management, operation, and coordination of USAID-funded activities, ensuring smooth implementation of the activities in accordance with the standards set out by donor and organization. They helps to ensure a seamless program planning, monitoring and delivery, team management, quality control and evaluation, including providing solutions to problems.
This includes the following functions:
- Develop project plan to ensure USAID-funded activities are in alignment with Indonesia Terrestrial Program (ITP) strategic direction.
- Undertake seamless coordination with internal and external parties, including USAID and Chemonics to ensure effective delivery of USAID-funded activities.
- Monitor project progress and conduct corrective actions, as necessary.
- Build and maintain clear and effective communication with donor and partners.
- Prepare project reports in coordination with ITP Program Director and Program Manager.
- Together with ITP Program Director, perform risk management, issue resolution, and conflict management, and collaboratively solve complex problems.
- Utilize project management methodologies and processes and ensure all organizational and divisional standards are met.
- Oversee day-to-day administration and financial management of USAID-funded activities.
- Work closely with ITP Finance Manager and Grant Specialist to ensure incurred expenses are in compliance with donor and organizational policy and procedures.
- Develop and share lessons learned to ITP staff and other relevant stakeholders
The Project Manager reports to the Terrestrial Program Manager and based in Jakarta.
- BA/BS degree and 7 years’ experience in conservation practice or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing complex or multiple projects, including managing finances and coordinating the work of other professionals and partners.
- Supervisory experience, including motivating, leading, setting objectives and managing performance.
- Experience in partnership development with non-profit partners, community groups and/or government agencies.
- Experience negotiating.
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com, and please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.