The Human Resources Director provides leadership and/or guidance to the HR team members. They establish, designs, develops, and implements strategic HR direction, aligned with YKAN goals and mission, in consultation with Indonesia Leadership Team. They lead the administration of HR standards, develops, and implements strategies and plans to build human resource capacity, including staff career plan.
This may include the following functions:
- Resolves moderately complex issues based on expert knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and HR practice by handling the disciplinary actions and terminations of employees.
- Oversee benefits & compensation and keep track of employee performance.
- Design, manage capacity development initiatives by conducting research and analyzing organizational trends and executing best practices for hiring, talent management, and retention.
- Collaborating with Executive Director and Senior Leadership Team in staff management, and align HR needs and retention with the goals and strategy for the organization. Direktur Sumber Daya Manusia ini berbasis di Jakarta dan melapor kepada Direktur Eksekutif YKAN.
The Human Resources Director is based in Jakarta and reports to YKAN Executive Director.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years HR related experience or equivalent combination.
- Experience managing the administration, progress, and maintenance of human resource functions for one or more of the following: employee relations, compensation and performance management, benefits, payroll, staff development/training, organizational development, and recruiting.
- Experience working with senior managers to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives.
- Experience using MS Office software with experience in constructing and producing reports, data manipulation, and analysis.
- Possesses professional experience encompassing a generalist role to include some or all the following: employment, compensation, benefits, payroll, employee relations, recruiting, training and development, change management, HR transformations initiatives, organizational development
- Strategic thinking and execution ability to set direction and shape future development
- Communication and interpersonal skills experience with the ability to adapt to a new culture and environment effectively.
Please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.