The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager supports Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara’s conservation goals by supporting the design and implementation of a systematic program management system for strategic planning, program measurement, operational, adaptive management, and environmental and social safeguard instruments within the Indonesia Oceans Program.
This may include the following functions:
- Assisting in the implementation of the Indonesia Oceans Program (IOP) management cycle encompassing planning, monev, program development, and learning.
- Coordinating the development and update of the IOP dashboard tracking the program progress based on strategy, site, and funding, and progress of fundraising and government relations.
- Providing strategic support to the leadership in the design and monitoring of Shared Conservation Agenda of Indonesia’s Oceans as well as for other projects within YKAN, as needed.
- Engaging with key teams at regional and global levels to ensure that Shared Conservation Agenda of the Indonesia’s Oceans is always in line with the latest organizational approaches.
- Coordinating the development, implementation, and reporting of environmental and social safeguard instruments in all of IOP projects.
- Supporting the engagement with public donors throughout the monitoring and evaluation phase of important publicly funded projects.
- Supporting design and management of IOP’s learning strategy to adapt our approaches and share lessons learned based on our program experiences.
- Working together with key teams at business unit, regional and global levels in identifying and evaluating funding opportunities and facilitating the program team in drafting project proposals and developing learning products.
- Researching, editing, and writing grant proposals seeking potential individual, corporate and government funding opportunities
- Support site projects for effective and efficient lesson-learned document & sustainability plan development.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, & Learning Manager will be based in Jakarta and report to the Indonesia Oceans Program Manager.
- BA/BS degree and 5 years’ experience in conservation practice or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing complex or multiple projects, including staffing, workloads, and finances under deadlines.
- Supervisory experience, including motivating, leading, setting objectives, and managing performance.
- Experience in partnership development with non-profit partners, community groups and/or government agencies
- Experience negotiating.
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com, and please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.