The Savu Sea Program Manager develops and implements key partnerships with public & private organizations, in collaboration with the corporate engagement team, marketing and communication team, and field offices, negotiating complex and innovative solutions to develop and implement conservation strategies that conserve and protect ocean ecosystems and flagship species’ habitats.
- Responsible for developing and implementing YKAN IOP program strategy in NTT/Savu Sea
- Responsible for the development of annual work plans, budgets, and progress reports, monthly report, ensuring all donor reporting in completed in a timely manner and ensuring dashboard report Savu Sea program available on regular basis and on time
- Ensuring every work plan can be executed by responsible staff through coordination and good teamwork
- Ensure the SIGAP (Community Inspiring Actions for Change) program is implemented in NTT/Savu Sea
- Executes, monitors, and evaluates the seaweed aquaculture in Savu Sea region
- Ensures partnership with government, research agency/researchers, private sectors, and seaweed associations to enhance seaweed aquaculture program and market access
- Explores opportunity for ecolabel market and/or premium price for seaweed products, both locally and globally
- Helps write proposals for funding and support fundraising efforts as appropriate
- Explores and establishes partnerships with public, government, private and NGO sector organizations to advance the strategy objectives
- Under the guidance of IOP program manager, provides in a timely manner project reports and media and communication materials
- Assist the CTP Site Manager in staff management of the Savu Sea Program team, including team building, assessing capacity gaps and capacity building needs, and developing strategies to address them in collaboration with HRD
The Savu Sea Program Manager will report directly to the Savu Sea & Bird's Head Seascape Sr. Manager and will be based in Kupang field office.
- BA/BS degree and 5 years’ experience in conservation practice or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience in marine conservation practice, policy, and livelihoods improvement
- Experience managing complex or multiple projects, including staffing, workloads, and finances under deadlines
- Supervisory experience, including motivating, leading, setting objectives and managing performance
- Experience in partnership development with non-profit partners, community groups and/or government agencies
- Experience/knowledge in seaweed aquaculture is preferable
- Experience negotiating
- Professional fluency in Indonesian and English
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com, and please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.