Conservation Acquisition Representative in charge to introduce nature conservation programs to society and acquire at least one supporter/donor every day to support nature conservation activities carried out by YKAN by becoming a donor in regular individual donation program.
While fundraising, the Conservation Acquisition Representative works professionally according to the code of conducts.
- Recruit at least one regular donor every day.
- Provide periodic reports to the Team Leader (TL).
- Build good relations and provide clear information to potential donors.
- Promote YKAN’s program through face to face.
- Achieve the agreed target according to scheduled plan.
- Build, develop and maintain positive relation with donors regarding complaints and problems in maximizing donors satisfaction.
- Continuously improve skills by joining our training every day.
- Attractive income + bonus
- Fun & positive work environment
- Career path
- Health Insurance
- Business trips to major cities in Indonesia
- D3/S1 all majors
- Maximum 35 years old
- Confidence to interact in public spaces
- Good communication skill
- Thrilled to challenges and target oriented
- Preferably live in Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Bali, Yogyakarta, and Solo
Join as a Conservation Acquisition Representative, be a voice for Indonesian nature!
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: CAR YKAN-Web-Domisili