Are you looking for a meaningful work and wanted to make a difference? Welcome to YKAN! At YKAN, with the mission to protect lands and waters on which all life depends, we provide innovative solutions for realizing harmony between people and nature, through effective management, non-confrontational approaches, and building collaborative partnerships with all stakeholders for a sustainable Indonesia. Together with you, we can make a difference.
We’re looking for someone who would like to contribute for a sustainable Indonesia from the financial management standpoint. The DFO works towards meeting the strategic priorities of YKAN by developing and directing strategies, plans and activities related to finance and operations and ensuring they are executed accordingly. Working directly with the Executive Director and Board of Trustees, they ensure financial security and sustainability of the program while helping program staff meet broad and ambitious conservation goals. The DFO directs board engagement in the financial management and financial sustainability of YKAN, including the presentation of financial information at meetings of the Board of Trustees, and Executive and Finance committees. They are responsible for ensuring the operations and financial work is a collaborative and well-integrated effort across the program, and works closely with Development, Conservation Programs, Marketing & Communications, External Affairs and other cross-functional programs in preparing budgets and other financial information for funding proposals, regular financial reports and related guidance materials.
The DFO reports directly to the Executive Director and is based in Jakarta.
Please download the detailed job description from below link:
What You’’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field and 7 years related work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with computer and information management systems, Excel spreadsheets and databases for financial analysis, fiscal management, and/or financial reports.
- Experience recruiting, supervising and developing staff.
- Experience in developing, directing and implementing multiple projects.
- Experience developing budgets, performing high level financial analysis and recommending corrective action as appropriate.
- Experience acting as a consultant/advisor to senior executives.
- Experience developing complex financial model & business plan, and developing conceptualize sustainable financing model.
- Experience with GAAP and not-for-profit accounting principles, practices and regulations, including government grants accounting and reporting and/or PSAK 45 Pelaporan keuangan organisasi nirlaba.
- MBA, CPA or CIA.
- Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written).
- Is authorized working in Indonesia.
What We Bring:
We offer a competitive benefits package including health care benefits, annual leave, and compensatory time off, life insurance, a positive work culture, and the opportunities to support people and nature in Indonesia.
Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara (YKAN) is committed to offering accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance submitting your application, please send your documentation to email@example.com with Request for Accommodation and the position title in the subject line and we will upload it to the system on your behalf.
To apply for this position, kindly send your CV & application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the position you are applying for, no later than August 23, 2023.